2020 Research Demonstrator Funded PhD Scholarship in Ireland: Applications for the 2020 Research Demonstration scholarship is open to eligible and qualified international applicants who are passionate about advancing their career at the University College Dublin, Ireland to apply for a doctoral scholarship position at the university.
University College Dublin is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities with an awesome learning environment where undergraduate education, masters and PhD education, research, innovation and community engagement form the core spectrum of activity. The scholarship will be available for up to Four years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Dublin
Scholarship to be taken at: Ireland
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: €16,000
Subject Eligibility: Mathematics and Statistics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Call for Applications: Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Research Demonstrator Funded PhD Scholarship in Ireland, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be fulltime international applicant who are applying for a doctoral study position at University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland.
- Applicants must have obtained a master’s degree certificate from a recognized university in relevant discipline before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must possess the entry requirements for admission into a study programme at University College Dublin.
- Applicants are to attach copies of the following documents in a single PDF format to their application: (A). State up to three topics of interest in the available list of topics offered at UCD and list them in order of preference. (B). A brief curriculum vitae (C) A statement of mathematical interest not more than 500 words. (D). Full copies of academic transcripts translated to English where applicable. (E). Contact details of two academic references to include the name, telephone number and email address.
- Fully-Funded AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020 – 2021 at University College London, UK
- 2020 Destination Australia Scholarships at Edith Cowan University
Applicants are to note that after submitting their applications, they are to contact the supervisor(s) associated with their listed topic(s) on interest, communicating their interest in the proposed topic(s). However, decisions of acceptance are made by an independent panel.
Application Procedure for the 2020 Research Demonstrator Funded PhD Scholarship in Ireland
Applicants are to send their application and the required attachments as email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application expiration deadline.
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2020