Waterford Institute of Technology- International Scholarship 2020 in Ireland: Waterford Institute of Technology is offering International Scholarship 2020 for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in Ireland for 2020/21 academic year. Scholarships aimed at high-performing undergraduate students.
Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, they offer a wide-range of scholarships to students from a number of countries (NON EU, fee paying Students only), in line with their strategic international priorities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Waterford Institute of Technology
Scholarships to be taken at: Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Up to 20% reduction in tuition fees for undergraduate and up to €2,000 in tuition waiver for postgraduate
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be fee-paying international students from non-EU countries.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree or any other advanced entry in any subject area offered by the university.
- Applicants should be applying while in their first-year or advanced entry admission at the university.
- Candidates must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
- For admission purposes;
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- Students must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
- English Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
Application Procedures for the Waterford Institute of Technology- International Scholarship 2020 in Ireland – How-to-Apply:
To be considered for the award, students are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program or advanced entry at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to apply for the award. During the application you will be required to submit scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020/21