Fully Funded World Youth Forum 2019: Applications are now being received for the Fully Funded World Youth Forum 2019 scheduled to hold in Egypt from December 14th to 17th of this year. The World Youth Forum which has the aim to promote world peace and youth development among several other benefits is open to youth participants from all background across the world. See details and apply to get full funding to attend.
Program Type: Youth Forum/Event
Title: World Youth Forum.
Sponsor(s): World Youth Forum/ Several Collaborators.
Program duration: The event will hold December 14 – 17, 2019
Program Location: Egypt.
About the Program/Event.
The forum was first held in November 2017 where it engaged youth globally in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. Since then, it has become a chance for youth to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone. The Forum is attended by a wide range of participants, including and not limited to heads of states and government, international young leaders, inspiring youth in various fields, prominent international figures and youth groups from around the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation in the World Youth Forum 2019:
- Dedicated promising youth with real passion to solve problem and come up with initiatives for a better world.
- Young leaders who have personal, professional and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
- Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria
- 2019 Young Leaders Access Program at MCW Global
- China Student Visa – How to Apply and Study with Scholarship
Application Procedures for the World Youth Forum 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Those interested in attending the event can apply to get the participants’ full funding through the official online application link provided.
Applicants will be required to provide the following documents as part of the application requirement:
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- You might be asked for some additional documents like CV, video Sample or a research paper if you apply as a speaker in one of our events.
Note: Registration on the website gives you the chance to apply to attend multiple events throughout the year. However, registration does not necessarily guarantee your attendance as this depends on number of factors:
- Number of applicants received
- Qualifications of the applicants and their relation to the theme of the event.
Benefits of the World Youth Forum 2019:
Participants in the World Youth Forum 2019 will get the following benefits;
- Round from your nearest EgyptAir hub, are FULLY FUNDED by World Youth Forum, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation during the event is FULLY FUNDED by World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- World Youth Forum offers you a variety of options to allow you to seize the upmost level of experience during your participation throughout the year.
- You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant and many more depending on the event.
Visit: Official Webpage for Further Details.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2019.
Also SIGN UP for our updates by email to follow up on this event and get new opportunities in your inbox. You will only be enrolled for the updates after you login to your email inbox and confirm the signup.