Helmut Veith 2019/2020 Stipend Scholarship Awards at TU Wien, Austria: To encourage Women in Technology (WIT), the Helmut Veith Stipend Award have been made available at TU Wien in Austria for women to pursue their Masters Degree Program in computer Science. The Helmut Veith 2019/2020 Stipend Scholarship Awards will cover a full tuition fee waiver and additional 6000 Euro stipend for living expenses and other educational costs. Interested students are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to achieve their educational goal through scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Helmut Veith/TU Wien.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters Degree Level
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition waiver and annual stipend of EUR 6000.
Subject Eligibility: Masters program in Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Austrian Female Students, International Students may also apply
English Language Requirement: Courses will be taught in English. (TOEFL or similar English test proof may be required)
Also Apply For: 2019 Ghent University Postgraduate Computer Science Scholarships
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates should note the following eligibility conditions for the Helmut Veith 2019/2020 Stipend Scholarship Awards at TU Wien;
- The Helmut Veith Stipend is awarded annually to outstanding female students in the field of computer science who pursue (or plan to pursue) one of the master’s programs in Computer Science at TU Wien taught in English.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to a master’s program in Computer Science.
- An application for funding does not replace the admissions process; neither does a conditional offer of funding entitle the applicant to study at TU Wien.
People Also Apply For: Swansea University Masters of Science Scholarships in UK, 2019
Application Procedures for the Helmut Veith 2019/2020 Stipend Scholarship Awards at TU Wien:
To apply for the Helmut Veith 2019/2020 Stipend Scholarship Awards at TU Wien, Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to ta.sc-cigol@retsam as a single PDF document.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
Recommended Post(s): 2019 Google Internship Programme in Software Engineering