PDF Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students, 2019/2020: Applications for the 2019/2020 Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) scholarship is ongoing for undergraduate and postgraduate students from Nigeria studying in Nigerian Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and universities. The Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) is the Foundation with the objective of developing indigenous human capacity to meet the needs of Nigerian students who are low financially. The Petroleum Development Fund (PDF) is an institution set up by law under the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources with the mandate of developing and promoting education and for creating the human resource needs of the educational system through research and training of Nigerians. This scholarship program is for Nigerians who are passionate about studying in an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program in any Nigerian college of education, polytechnics or universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Petroleum Development Fund
Scholarships to be taken at: Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship₦
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: ₦100,000 – ₦ 300,000
Undergraduates Scholarship Award for College of Education Applicants (100,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
Undergraduates Scholarship Award for Polytechnic Applicants (₦150,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
Undergraduates Scholarship Award for University Applicants (₦200,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
Masters/Post Graduates Scholarship Award (₦300,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year
Subject Eligibility: All courses available in Nigerian Colleges of Education, Polytechnic and Universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students Nigerian students as well as international students
You may also like: MTN Foundation Scholarship for Nigerian Tertiary Education Students 2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants are to note that application is restricted to students in Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and Universities only.
- Possession of valid admission letter into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University is compulsory for all applicants ·
- Applicants in the postgraduate category should note that their admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months. ·Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates ·
- Students with part-time admission shall not be eligible for all category of applications ·The scholarship is highly competitive and merit driven.
- Selection of candidates shall be based on equitable representation of the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
- Alastair Storey Scholarship Award 2019-2020 at University of West London, UK
- UC Ethel Rose Overton Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand (up to $30,000 funding)
- International Students Scholarships 2019/2020 at Murdoch University – Australia
Application Procedure for the PDF Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students, 2020
Online application form can be accessed from the official application web page at no cost to applicants. Applicants are advised to read through the requirements before applying.
- Applicants are to begin by creating an account on the application portal
- Applicants are to Fill their bio-data
- Applicants are also expected to supply their details and bank details in the form that will be provided so as to activate their account.
- Applicants are to upload all the required documents while ensuring that the the name used in application form matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Applicants are to recheck application information to avoid errors
- Applicants are to proceed to submit the information
- Applicants are to follow all other instructions.
- Wait for your application to be reviewed. This usually takes not more than 48hrs
- After applicant’s application has been reviewed and confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant, confirming receipt of application and the stated date for the aptitude test.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019