Deji Alli Arm Young Talent Award 2020 for Young Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates: Application is now being received for the Deji Alli Arm Young Talent Award 2020 aimed at young graduates and undergraduates with willingness to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the society. The program is open to applications from young Nigerians.
Program Organizer: TechnoVision
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Funding Worth: 12 Million Naira
Program Details (Deji Alli Arm Young Talent Award 2020):
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop start-up ventures that add meaningful value to the Nation’s economy.
The DAAYTA 2020 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. The DAAYTA Initiative seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
The DAAYTA program was inaugurated by ARM in 2015 in honour of its founding CEO to promote lifelong learning by aiding young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring their ideas to life.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
- be physically available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The second stage of the programme will require 30 shortlisted applicants to submit a POEM framework business plan, a marketing/pitching video, detailed profiles of their board (directors & advisers), and team members, sharing their Education, Careers, Key Accomplishments and LinkedIn profiles.
- World Bank Group Paid Winter Internship Program 2020 for Young Graduates
- Google Student and Graduate Internship Opportunities 2020 for Africans
- Pro VC Scholarship Award 2020 for International Students at Griffith University, Australia
Program Benefit and PRIZES
The winner of DAAYTA 2020 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 over a period of one year for the following purposes:
- develop their business plan.
- complete an entrepreneurial education at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support for the development of their venture through by a reputable entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
Application Procedures for the Deji Alli Arm Young Talent Award 2020 for Young Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
Interested and eligible individuals should; Click here to Apply
Application Submission Deadline: November 17th, 2019
To enrol for similar opportunities delivered in your inbox and follow up current opportunities, SIGN UP NOW . Remember to login to your email and confirm your signup.