NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019 for Young Graduates: Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019 targeted at young graduates with less work experience who are willing to acquire practical experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector.
The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Members who have a high level of success, will receive a full time offer will be well positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek.
Company/Organization: NoemDek Limited
Program Title: Oil & Gas Internship Program
Program Location: Company Work Locations
Program Type: Paid Internship Program.
Program Duration: six-month program
Program Basic Qualification: Bachelors degee.
You may Also Like:
- Internship Opportunity – Digital Nation Africa Intern at IBM, 2019
- World Bank Group Paid Winter Internship Program 2020 for Young Graduates
- GTBank Tech Academy Internship Program 2019 for Nigerian Young Graduates
About the Internship Program (NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019):
This is the premier entry level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship and training sessions that allows interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure. The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
Candidate Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program, candidates must have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have preference for relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm
Application Procedures for the NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program – How-to-Apply:
All applications are to be submitted online, interested and eligible candidates should;
Application Deadline: Not Stated.