Fully-Funded 2020-2021UBC Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award: The University of British Columbia (UBC) is glad to invite International students who wish to study in Canada for an opportunity to apply and be awarded the UBC Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award in Canada. The scholarship is open for enrolment in two campuses of the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of British Columbia.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of British Columbia, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not state, full award. See scholarship value and benefits within the post.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects are eligible.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International student.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the Meet UBC’s English Language Admission Standard by Deadline.
Apply Also For: Korea Government Global Scholarships for Foreign Students 2020
About the Scholarship Program (UBC Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award in Canada):
This need-and-merit-based award recognizes international undergraduate students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements:
To be considered for the UBC Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award to study in Canada:
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- You must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (achieve all As or equivalent standard).
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2020 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK
- Erasmus University Management Scholarship 2020 for International Students (Funded by Holland Government)
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The value of your Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award is proportional to your financial need. Financial need is determined by totalling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year. A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
Your award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion – whichever comes first – provided you achieve satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain your Canadian study permit (student visa).
Application Procedures for the UBC Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award in Canada – How-to-Apply:
If you are interested and meet the eligibility conditions above, then you should submit your award application and complete the online application for admission to UBC. Although you can specify two degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for the purposes of this award.
Please fill out one of the forms below to be considered for the award. The Okanagan campus and the Vancouver campus have separate forms.
Application Deadline: December, 2019