KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019: Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 aimed at students seeking entry into the Nigerian universities in the coming academic session.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KPMG Nigeria.
Scholarships to be taken at: Any Nigerian University.
Scholarship Type: Education Funding/Full.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas tenable in Nigerian universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian students.
- University of Queensland Schwarzman Scholarship Program for International Students in Australia
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 (Full Scholarship at McGill University)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible and get selected for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
Application Procedures for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2019
[…] KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 for Secondary School Graduates […]