Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible students to apply for the ARES supported scholarship to be taken in Belgium. The scholarships and training courses offer the applicant the opportunity to enrol in a one-year specialised master’s programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training programme within an educational institution of higher learning in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. The call for application for the 2020-2021 academic session is now open for application. The ARES each year, grants about 150 scholarships as part of the masters scholarship and over 70 grants for the training courses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ARES
Scholarship to be taken at: Belgium
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, international travel costs, living allowance, Indirect mission fees, Arrival allowance, Registration fees, Insurance fees, Travel cost that are part of inter-university training
Subject Eligibility: Masters degree programmes available in the Belgium university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from developing countries
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a developing country. Applicants must be resident or be working in their country of origin when they apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 for degree programmes and under 45 for training courses at the time of the scheduled training.
- Applicants must have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. However, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested.
- Applicant must possess a relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Engineering for Development Continuing Education Scholarship for Low-income Countries
- Special Research Fund PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries Students
Application Procedure for the Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020
Interested Applicants are to access the application form online by visiting the official webpage of the scholarship while ensuring that they attach relevant copies of other supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 10th January and 7th February, 2020