Visegrad Scholarship Program for International Students: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students from the Visegrad countries to study on scholarship at any accredited university/institute within V4 and in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Visegrad scholarships support Master and post-Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Visegrad Group.
Scholarships to be taken at: Any accredited institution with Visegrad countries.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Masters and Post-masters program
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: €2,300.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine can apply.
Also, Apply For:
- Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020
- University of Helsinki International Masters Scholarship, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the VSP for a maximum term of support of 4 semesters for master students and 2 semesters for post-master students.
- Applicants must have either completed a Bachelor’s program or—in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs)—completed at least 3 years (6 semesters) of higher-education before starting the scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose native/official language is not English may be required to take an English proficiency test before they attend any accredited university/institute.
Application Procedures for the Visegrad Scholarship Program for International Students – How-to-Apply:
Applicants are strongly recommended to read the program’s rules to see the specific information required for applying. Interested and qualified persons can then proceed to apply for the Visegrad program through the online application system.
Documents Requirements: If applying for Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scanned copies of a valid identification document, transcript of academic records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months. If applying for Post-Master’s scholarship, you have to upload a scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including a detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months. All compulsory documents must be prepared in English and have to be submitted (scans) via the online application system.
Application Deadline: March 15