2020 APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship for International Students: The Asia Pacific University in Japan invites applications from students worldwide for their 2020 tuition awards scholarships to be awarded international students up to a 100% tuition waiver for a full-time study programme.
These scholarships are made available by the financial contributions of domestic and international companies and individuals, together with the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), to support the ideals of APU, with the purpose of helping to reduce the financial burden for outstanding international students of lesser financial means.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): Asia Pacific University/ Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)/Individual partners.
Scholarships to be taken at: Asia Pacific University, Japan
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition reduction.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- Japanese Government (Mext) Scholarship 2020 (Fully-Funded Training Programme in Japan)
- International Students Tuition Awards 2020 at the University of Southern Maine, USA
General Eligibility Criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream at the university
- Applicants should apply and obtain a Japanese status of residence (visa status) of student before enrolling at APU to be eligible for the tuition reduction scholarship
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in English or Japanese
Application Procedures for the 2020 APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship for International Students to Study in Japan – How-to-Apply:
The first step to applying to this scholarship is to register in the bachelor’s degree program online or you can download the application form at the university. As part of your application, copies of your official academic transcripts, scholarship essay and passport may be required.
Application Deadline: Open