Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship for International Students at Monash University: Monash University in Australia is offering the Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship to be awarded to international students across the globe for a full-time study programme in Australia commencing next academic session.
This scholarship is awarded to students enrolled or intending to enrol in a Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate.
Slots: 2 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: $9185.
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Apply Also For:
- Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students, 2020
- University Of Auckland Agnes Paykel Scholarship for International Students ($27000 per Annum)
- Global Citizen Scholarship for International Students, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship for International Students;
- Applications are accepted from international students around the world.
- Scholarships are awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) Degree Program.
- Applicants must have enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- A minimum of 70% in at least 24 credit points at third-year level.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the requirements.
Application Procedures for the Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship for International Students at Monash University – How-to-Apply
Interested applicants for this funding program are required to fulfill the admission criteria for a Bachelor’s degree enrolment at the university. Students who meet the admission criteria can then apply for the scholarship program.
Document Requirements: Applicants must ensure to include with their application a cover letter, academic transcript(s) and detailed curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: 14 February 2020