KPMG Internship Programme for Nigerian Universities Undergraduates, 2020: KPMG is pleased to announce the call for application from young undergraduates in Nigerian universities to apply for its internship programme which runs annually from June to September, 2020. KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms possessing deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The team comprises of outstanding professionals from diverse backgrounds, varied levels of experience with the mind of winning not as individuals but as a team. The purpose for the internship programme is to expose the students to real world situations and how they can use their skills as part of a team to proffer solution to such scenarios.
Internship Sponsor(s): KPMG
Internship to be taken at: Nigeria
Internship Type: University students
Internship level: Undergraduate
Internship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Any undergraduate course tenable in a Nigerian university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for Nigerian students
You may also like: 2020 Internship Programme for Africans Sponsored by African Development Bank
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the KPMG Internship Programme for Nigerian Universities Undergraduates, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be below 24 years of age and must be a student in Nigerian university not in their first or final year of study in the university.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits pass at SSCE or its equivalent in one sitting to include Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants must pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Applicants must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Applicants must have a minimum of second class (Upper) division in any discipline.
- International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020
- International Excellence-NZ School Leavers Scholarship at University of Waikato
Application Procedure for the KPMG Internship Programme for Nigerian Universities Undergraduates, 2020
- Applicants are to visit the official webpage to apply online and should provide an up-date curriculum vitae indicating applicant’s CGPA.
- Applicants are to also upload an official transcript from his/her university/ degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from applicant’s course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2020