International Excellence-NZ School Leavers Scholarship at University of Waikato: Application is hereby requested from suitably qualified young school leavers to apply for the International excellence-NZ School leavers scholarship to be taken at University of Waikato, New Zealand. The scholarship seeks to encourage young applicants who are passionate about their academic career to be trained in a world-class university with exceptional track-record of academic and research excellence. The University of Waikato is saddled with the commitment to deliver a world-class education and research portfolio by providing a full and dynamic university experience with distinctive character while pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Waikato
Scholarships to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: NZD$10,000
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses tenable at University of Waikato
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students.
You may also like:Call for Application: York Science Scholars Award 2020/2021 in Canada
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international student starting undergraduate programme 2020 session.
- Applicant must have obtained a certificate that will allow entry to study at an undergraduate level at the University of Waikato.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Undergraduate programme of choice.
- Applicant must show evidence of strong academic track record.
- Applicant must have received a Conditional or Unconditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato before the scholarship closing date.
- African Excellence Fee Waiver Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 at University of Glasgow
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019 for Secondary School Graduates
- Academic Excellence 2019 Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney
Application Procedure for the International Excellence-NZ School Leavers Scholarship at University of Waikato
- Applicants are to note that the application process of the Scholarship is online.
- Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the Scholarship and complete the application form.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying
- Applications for the Scholarship must be received through the online system by 15 January each year
- International students cannot be enrolled at the University of Waikato at the time of application (those who have completed Unistart papers may apply).
- Applicants must upload the following as part of their online application:
- Their conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato; and
- A personal statement that sets out the following (on the template provided): that will include the following questions: What are your career goals/aspirations? How will an international education experience help you to achieve these goals? What additional qualities/skills do you have that make you an ideal candidate for this Scholarship and an ambassador for the University of Waikato?
- As part of the application process, each candidate must also request the following documents to be submitted confidentially to the School of Graduate Research: a) A completed Principal’s Assessment form (using the appropriate template provided)
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2020