International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020: Standard Chartered Bank, a global banking institution, is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for their International Graduate Internship Programme 2020. Applications are made at county where the applicant is legally permitted to engage in any gainful employment or has a work permit. An 18month long program which promises to prepare the intern into a full professional in his/her chosen career.
Program Sponsor(s): Standard Chartered Bank (SCB).
Program Location: SCB worldwide.
Program Type: full-time Internship programme.
Program Duration: 18months long internship program
Program Basic Qualification: Final year students and fresh graduates awaiting mandatory military service.
Slots: Not Stated.
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline is eligible to apply.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Candidate should have a work permit in any country where he/she chooses to apply.
Apply Also For: 2019 Google Internship Programme in Software Engineering
Program Description (Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme 2020):
The International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank is approximately an eighteen (18) months long, including 4 weeks of induction, 11 months of training rotations and 6 months of business rotations. Internships are 10 weeks long.
Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors.
General Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility conditions for the International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020 are summarized as follows;
- Applicants for the Graduateroles must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that he/she is applying to. If you’re applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
- Applicants for SCB Internships must be in his/her second to last year of study to apply. We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. We are unable to apply for work permits for any Internship.
- As English is the business language of Standard Chartered across the world, you need to be able to speak business-level English. Being able to speak more than one language would be an advantage.
Suggested Opportunities For You:
- Student Internship Programme at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc
- GTBank Tech Academy Internship Program 2019 for Nigerian Young Graduates
- How to Apply for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2020
Application Procedures for the International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants will need to submit an online application for the position he/she is interested in.
There are a few steps to the application process.
Below should help you understand what you’ll need to prepare for each stage:
Short application form
When you complete the online form, you can include:
- Educational experience
- Work or volunteering experience and dates
- A personal statement:
- What you’ll bring to the role
- Why SCB is your preferred choice. What makes us different?
- Skills and experiences from your studies that you’ll bring to your role with Standard Chartered
- Specifics of your work, volunteering or community experience that you’ll bring to your role with Standard Chartered
Visit: Official Webpage to Start Application.
To get posts like this in your inbox and be reminded of every stage of this program SIGN UP NOW for our updates by email. You will only be enrolled for the updates after you login to your email inbox and confirm the signup.