Call for Application: Invest Your Talent Programme in Italy, 2020: The government of Italy is pleased to announce the call for application for the 2020 Invest Your Talent Programme which will include postgraduate scholarship award as well as on-the-job training scheme. The programme will provide a platform for successful applicants to develop and acquire new skills through enrolment in a Master’s and Postgraduate courses which will be taught in English packaged towards improving the academic, technical as well as the professional skills of the successful applicant. On-the-job training will afford the participant the opportunity to be trained by leading Italian companies to provide practical skill for future career while completing the academic work. Scholarships and student support programmes will aid the student throughout his/her stay in Italy.
Scholarship/Internship Sponsor(s): Government of Italy
Scholarship/Internship to be taken at: Italy
Scholarship/Internship Type: Graduate
Scholarship/Internship level: postgraduate
Scholarship/Internship Worth: €8,100
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics and Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam
Scholarship/Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Invest Your Talent Programme in Italy, 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a three or four-year bachelor’s degree course from recognised university in relevant courses.
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible countries listed above.
- Applicants must show proof of proficiency in English language
- Applicants who have obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/facility.
- Applicants should note that the scholarship is competitive and they will be assessed based on academic merit.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1994
Other Opportunities for you:
- Call for Application: York Science Scholars Award 2020/2021 in Canada
- Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship for International Students, 2020
Application Procedure for the Invest Your Talent Programme in Italy, 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application webpage of the programme to apply.
Applicants must upload final transcripts of all previous examinations as well as the final grade in bachelor’s degree.
Applicants are to upload also application essay video in English language of one (1) minute/10 Mbyte. Applicants are to express themselves, why they want to be part of the programme and the motivation to study and connect in Italy.
Applicants will also be required to upload an updated curriculum vitae and their passport.
Application Deadline: 27th February, 2020