Unilever Leadership Internship Programme for Nigerian Graduates 2020: Unilever is pleased to announce internship opportunities at their Nigerian location for recent graduates who will be willing to gain industrial experience and enjoy the company’s working environment. Applications are invited from recent graduates.
The internship, primarily, is to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels. Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels.
Company/Organisation: Unilever Gobal
Program Title: Unilever Leadership Internship Programme – Customer Development.
Program Location: Nigeria.
Program Type: Graduate (NYSC) Internship.
Program Duration: 1 year
Program Basic Qualification: B.Sc /HND.
Slots: Not stated
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
Application Procedures for the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme for Nigerian Graduates 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply:
Application Deadline: Mar-20-2020