2020 Internship Programme for Africans Sponsored by Africa Development Bank: The call for an internship application for young Africans by the African Development Bank (AfDB) is ongoing. The objectives of the internship program include to provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank and also provides the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes. The AfDB was established in 1964 as the premier pan-African development institution saddled with the responsibility of promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent.
Internship Sponsor(s): African Development Bank
Internship to be taken at: Africa
Internship Type: Internship
Internship level: Young Students
Internship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Economics, Agriculture, Private Sector Development, Human capital Development, Environment, Health, Finance, Infrastructure Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Communications, Law, Internal Audit, Budget, Governance or any other field of study that the Bank may deem relevant to its operation.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
You may also like:LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme 2020 for Recent Graduates
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the internship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students aged between 18-30 years who are currently enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- Applicants can apply for an internship position of one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Applicants must provide a letter from their school confirming their enrolment or a copy of the above-mentioned degree.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Bank’s two working languages of English and French.
- University of Canterbury Alumni Scholarship for International Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020
Application Procedure for the 2020 Internship Programme for Africans Sponsored by African Development Bank
Application Deadline: December 8th, 2019