International Students Merit Awards 2019/2020 at Swinburne University, Australia: Merit scholarship awards for international students in Australia are now open for application at Swinburne University. The scholarship awards seek to address the education financing burden of students who have the drive to study but lack necessary financial backing. The scholarship is however not a full scholarship but will cover funding amount up to $38000 for a four(4) year programme with exception of a few undergraduate programmes as will be detailed within the post.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swinburne University.
Scholarship to be taken at: Swinburne University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships/Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Bachelor degree level.
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Award in total for 4 years will amount to about $38000
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas with exception of Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of a Business double degree.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students are eligible to apply
English Language Requirements: Not a necessary requirement, but courses are taught in English.
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements: Basic conditions you must meet before applying for the International Students Merit Awards 2019/2020 at Swinburne University include the following;
- Applicants must be e an international student from any nationality with exception of Australia or New Zealand (Permanent residents of Australia are also not eligible).
- Applicants must not currently be enrolled at Swinburne University or have already been accepted in the school, unless he/she is only enrolled the ELICOS program of the school.
- Applicants must not be a current beneficiary of any other form of funding or scholarship program or fee reduction/discount arrangement.
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship for International Students, 2019/2020
- UNIL Postgraduate Study Grants for International Students in Switzerland
Application Procedures – How-to-Apply: To apply for the International Students Merit Awards 2019/2020 at Swinburne University, you must first of all be sure to meet all the eligibility conditions stated above and as such you can begin application through the provided scholarship link.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019, and December 15, 2019