International Students funding Awards 2019/2020 to Study in Frankfurt: A study abroad opportunity is now made easier with such funding program as the International Students funding awards 2019/2020 is open for students across the globe to study at Frankfurt school in Germany. The school is welcoming all prospective students to take up a studentship worth up to 20% in tuition discount with other additional benefits. The scholarship is to encourage students in the business related disciplines achieve their educational goal and their dream of studying in one of the best schools in Germany even with very reduced cost. Students could be awarded full scholarships depending on the convincing power of their academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Frankfurt School.
Scholarships to be taken at: Frankfurt, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship/Tuition Discount/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Study Level
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fee Discount of up to 15 to 20% for undergraduate students plus additional 2.000 € early bird fees discount.
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and Related Disciplines.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship
English Language Requirement: Applicants will have to satisfy the Language requirements of the school.
Apply For What Others Apply For: Arkansas Tech University Excellence Scholarship in USA for International Students, 2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International applicants from all over the globe are eligible
- Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in a bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- For being applicable for the grant, students have to apply for a full-time bachelor of science degree coursework at the school for the academic year 2020-21.
- As part of admission process, the school requires good scores of either SAT, ACT or test AS for the admission
Supporting Documents: Provide your secondary school diploma or two latest school transcript, copy of passport or ID card and letter of motivation (optional), CV, and additional documents as proof of relevant work experience, extracurricular activities, additional training/education and previous studies (including transcripts), if applicable.
Recommended Scholarships For You:
- International Students Merit Awards 2019/2020 at Swinburne University, Australia
- Fully Funded Brownlie Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students at University of Canterbury
- Otago International Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand 2020
Application Procedures for the International Students funding Awards 2019/2020 to Study in Frankfurt, Germany – How-to-Apply:
Students who wish to apply and satisfy the admission and scholarship requirements will first need to ensure they are enrolled in a bachelor of science coursework at the school. After becoming a Frankfurt school student, applicants will automatically be approved for the student support and funding.
Application Deadline: Application opens on September 1, 2019 up until January 15, 2020 for 2020 intake.
Important: You need to SIGN UP NOW if you want to join others to get fully funded scholarships for your dream course quickly. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.