NVIDIA Funded International Postgraduate Research Fellowship Program 2020/2021: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students to put in for a chance to participate in the NVIDIA Funded International Postgraduate Research Fellowship Program 2020/2021 with $USD 50,000 worth of stipends. NVIDIA awards these scholarships to outstanding doctoral research students who are selected based on professor recommendations and are confirmed to have good aptitude, talented and can display teamwork.
NVIDIA has long believed that investing in university talent is beneficial to the industry and key to our continued growth and success. The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program now provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award to PhD students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in the graphics and high-performance computing industries, and are investigating innovative ways of leveraging the power of the GPU.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NVIDIA.
Scholarships to be taken at: Student’s home university.
Scholarship Type: Full Award.
Scholarship level: Doctoral Research Students
Slots: Up to ten (10) students are selected yearly.
Scholarship Worth: The Fellowship award is worth $50,000
Subject Eligibility: Doctoral research in Computer Science and ICT Related disciplines.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from all nationalities.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable.
See Also: Deakin University 2019 Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia for International Students
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Interested persons should first note down the eligibility conditions before proceeding to apply for the fellowship;
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2020-2021 academic year (9 months) of the award — this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/June 2021
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship prior to the start of their Fellowship year.
- Students may not be a relative of a current NVIDIA employee
- Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student
- Koftech Scholarships Award for Africans to Study in South Africa
- Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria
- International Students ICT Scholarships at University of Canberra, Australia
Application Procedures for the NVIDIA Funded International Postgraduate Research Fellowship Program 2020/2021 – How-to-Apply:
Document Requirements: To apply for the International Postgraduate Fellowship, you need to make ready and include the following in your applications:
- Research summary/thesis proposal – up to 2 pages, plus bibliography
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information
- Professor nomination letter (1 letter minimum (thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum — OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/professor)
- Confirmation of availability for summer internship
New Submission Portal: It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all of these items are submitted prior to the deadline. We are using a new Submission Portal, in which the student manages their own application. The student must follow the given steps to apply.
Steps to Apply:
- Complete the student profile – start this now; you can go back to the portal repeatedly until you submit the final application
- Complete your application input including research summary thesis proposal and resume (CV)
- Add contacts for the letter(s) of recommendation — an email will automatically be sent on your behalf to each recommender you add — be sure to add your professors/recommenders early in the process! Do not wait until close to the deadline!
- Monitor the status of your recommendation letter(s) in the portal — do not click on the final submission until the recommendation status shows “recommendation uploaded” for each recommendation you are expecting — the professor deadline has been set 2 days prior to the student deadline to allow the student to ensure all documents are received before submitting — the deadline for recommendation letters is 3pm Pacific September 11, 2019
- Communicate with the recommender(s) to complete their letter upload on time – it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their letters are received into the system
- Submit the final application when all items are complete, and prior to the application deadline: 3pm Pacific September 13, 2019
Visit: Source Link Apply Now
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019.
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself
or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
Both approach were used; hired an expert and a few in-house editing.
[…] NVIDIA Funded International Postgraduate Research Fellowship Program 2020/2021 ($USD 50,000 funding) […]
Shall i get agricultural scholarship?
Apply if you are eligible