International Students Merit IT Scholarships 2020 at QUT, Australia: International students are all invited to apply and be awarded the Queensland University of Technology honours scholarships award tenable at the school of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the institution in Australia.
The award is targeted at international students with high academic records wishing to take up their degree studies at the university in the upcoming academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000.
Subject Eligibility: Courses in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science School
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirement: May be required, see school admission requirements.
Consider Applying Also For:
- 2018/2019 Merit Scholarship for International Students at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- International Students Merit Awards 2019/2020 at Swinburne University, Australia
- University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Students Merit IT Scholarships 2020 at QUT;
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicant must be applying for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020 and be supervised in your honours research by an academic staff member of the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science School.
Application Procedures for the International Students Merit IT Scholarships 2020 at QUT – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to enrol in the bachelor degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology to be considered for the education award. Applicants can then submit their online award application form after their admission status have been confirmed.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2020