Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University: Students across the globe are invited to apply for the Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University in the United States. Interested participants in the scholarship program are first hand expected to have secured a place in the university to study a degree program and are hence, automatically enrolled for the funding opportunity.
High achieving international students are guaranteed to receive the international academic award at the university. To be considered for additional Washington State University scholarships, students are to apply for admission and scholarships before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Washington State University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Washington State University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Waiver.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: $2,000 to $4,000
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate degree courses offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should refer to the entry requirements of the university.
Academic Merit Awards 2021 at Washington State University | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University, applicants must
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
The Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University are awarded in two categories-
- First- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Second- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Academic Merit Awards 2021 for International Students at Washington State University must have first received a place to study a degree program at the university and then will automatically be considered for the fund.
To participate, applicants must meet the above condition by enrolling for a degree program and then continue to submit the following:
- The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application Form
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021.