UNIL Postgraduate Study Grants for International Students in Switzerland: Application window is currently open for the UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland targeted at international students. All masters degree programme at the University of Lausanne are eligible to apply for the grants with exception of a few (exceptions given within this post). If you are an international student from any nationality and want to further your education in Switzerland for free, you opt in for this opportunity and apply for the UNIL Postgraduate Study Grants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lausanne.
Scholarship to be Taken At: University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Masters Degree Studies.
Slots: 10 scholarship slots available
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship value and award duration
Subject Eligibility: All Masters Degree Courses are eligible (excluding: Master from the School of Medicine; Master of Education; Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne; Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism and All MASs (PhD programmes)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from all nationalities
English Language Requirements: May not be required, but courses will be taught in English.
General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply and get selected for the UNIL Postgraduate Study Grants for International Students in Switzerland, applicants must have;
- Obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- Distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- A language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to your chosen language for which the masters course is taught.
- Been registered with UNIL in the past.
- Paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Scholarship value and award duration:
The scholarship/grant payment is worth up to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Recommended Scholarships For You:
- University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
- University Of Newcastle Science Scholarships for International Students, 2019
Application Procedures for the UNIL Postgraduate Study Grants for International Students in Switzerland:
Candidates are required to put in their applications for admission into the masters degree programme for the their chosen course via the Admissions Department (SII). Completed application form should be sent with necessary supporting document (you may need to refer to the required documents at the Admission Page)
To get more information about the grant, candidates can refer to the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and/or visit the official scholarship webpage to read further and apply to the scholarship
Application Deadline: Application window closes 1 Nov 2019 (annually)
visit: Scholarship Official Link