Otago International Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand 2020: Students from all over the globe are invited to apply for the University of Otago International Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand 2020. Here is an education funding support worth $10000 with the aim of encouraging students in the finance achieve their dream of higher study in a university of high reputation such as the University of Otago in New Zealand. Aspirants are only required to put in one application before the deadline and they will be evaluated against their previous academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Otago.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Otago, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding /Education Support.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters degree)
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship is worth $10000
Subject Eligibility: Masters degree study in Finance.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: To scale through admission process and be a part of the university, you must fulfil the minimum English Language requirements of the university.
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Postgraduate admission and indeed the funding support for Masters in Finance will require that candidates meet the following eligibility conditions before they can be considered and qualify for the award.
- Aspirants from all nationalities across the globe are eligible
- Only aspirants pursuing Masters degree coursework in finance are eligible for the program
- Aspirants must be international students having an undergraduate degree in either Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physicsor Economics.
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor degree with grades equivalent to an NZ B+ average (GPA 3/4)
Documents Requirement: Aspirants need to submit documents such as- proof of identity, copy of passport, up-to-date curriculum vitae, mark-sheet and cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this program.
- International Students Scholarship at Calvary University, USA
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship for International Students, 2019/2020
- La Trobe University Pathways IT Education Funding Scholarships 2019/2020
Application Procedures for Otago International Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand 2020 – How-to-Apply:
As part of application for the funding opportunity, applicants need to take first apply for an admission in the postgraduate degree coursework in finance. After enrolling, you will be eligible for the opportunity. All application processes can be completed at the university admission webpage and should be done before the stipulated deadline.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019