International Master of Science Scholarship awards at Griffith University: Griffith University in Australia is welcoming students worldwide to apply for International Master of Science Scholarship awards being provided by International Water Centre (IWC) for international students to pursue a Master of Catchment Science program in Australia. The scholarship is a fully funded offer worth AUD $56000 plus other accrued benefits.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Water Centre (IWC)
Scholarships to be taken at: Griffith University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters Students.
Slots: 2.0 numbers.
Scholarship Worth: $56,000 worth of funding including flights to Australia and Overseas Student Health Cover (covers single student only).
Subject Eligibility: Masters program in Catchment Science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible
English Language Requirement: International candidates are expected to demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (check Griffith’s conditions including minimum scores for English Language Proficiency tests).
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are accepted from students around the world
- Applications are accepted from students in full-time Master of Catchment Science program.
- Applicants must have two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree).
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time study of Master of Catchment Science for the trimester 1 (February) 2020.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- International students do not hold an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency visa
Recommended Scholarships For You:
- International Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland 2020
- International Students Scholarship at University of Westminster, 2019/2020
- Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta (Fully Funded)
Document Requirements: The following documents are required to be uploaded: current resume/CV, two reference letters from a professional or academic reference letter (current from within the past two years)
Note: reference letters can be from the same referees listed on the applicants’ application form *referees also have the option to email the reference letters directly to email@example.com
Application Procedures for the International Master of Science Scholarship awards at Griffith University in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Applications for this scholarship is only valid when the applicant is identified a full-time international student at Griffith University.
Before starting the award application, applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University. You can proceed to Apply for admission and also visit Griffith University website.
To access the application forms;
- Click here to access the online Griffith University admission application form
- Click here to access the online IWC application form
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019