OECD Global Paid Internship Programme 2020 for Full-Time Students Worldwide: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students worldwide for the OECD Global Paid Internship Programme 2020 to be taken in Paris, France. The internship program, designed to give students the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment, is open to highly intelligent and motivated students from all backgrounds. Students may not have to worry about visa as that will be facilitated once application is successful.
Program Title: OECD Internship Programme
Program Location: Paris, France.
Program Type: full-time Internship program.
Program Duration: Candidates are at will to specify the date and duration of their availability
Program Basic Qualification: Full-time students (any of undergraduate or postgraduate).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility (Candidates can apply from any country).
About the Program (OECD Global Paid Internship Programme 2020):
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
The majority of internships are based in Paris, France. Interns can come from any country (i.e. not only OECD Members).
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (please note that the list is non-exhaustive):
For internships in the Corporate functions, successful candidates will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Based on eligibility, Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
The selection process consists of four main stages:
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office);
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter: if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
- Google Student and Graduate Internship Opportunities 2020 for Africans
- Call for Application: Internship Program 2019 with World Bank Legal Vice-Presidency
- Getty paid Internships Program for International Graduate Students 2020-2021
Contract duration and monthly living allowance
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week). The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
If you are interested in the position, you can submit your application anytime .
If your application is not successful, you are welcome to apply again to the vacancy publications, as of the dates below:
- 2 March 2020
- 1 September 2020
- 1 March 2021
- 1 September 2021
Application Deadline: Open