Google Student and Graduate Internship Opportunities 2020: Students and recent graduates are hereby invited to apply for and fill the various positions as Google Business interns 2020 based at their various business locations around the world. The internship program is expected to last for about 12 – 24 weeks depending on the position applied for. The Google business internship program 2020 aims to train interns in areas such as Advertising, Sales, Customer Service, Consulting, Analysis, Marketing or related fields.
Program Title: Business Intern 2020
Program Location: Johannesburg, South Africa (Applicants may also be considered for business intern 2020 at Germany, Ireland, UK and Switzerland or MBA Intern, Summer 2020 – London or EU Headquarters).
Program Type: full-time business internship programme.
Program Duration: 3 -6 months full-time internship program
Program Basic Qualification: Bachelors or graduate students (masters).
Subject Eligibility: Any subject but should be interested doing an internship in Advertising, Sales, Customer Service, Consulting, Analysis, Marketing or related fields.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Africans.
About the program (Business Intern 2020):
Three and six month Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- GCS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with Google interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Google internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Masters degree after the internship.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2020.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Recommended Opportunities For You:
- Getty paid Internships Program for International Graduate Students 2020-2021
- International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible persons should apply through the official webpage link given.
Please Note the Following:
- The duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Nairobi, Kenya; 8600 Lagos, Portugal; İstanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000; Johannesburg, South Africa
- By applying for this role you may be considered for: Business Intern 2020 – Germany, Ireland, UK and Switzerland or MBA Intern, Summer 2020 – London or EU Headquarters
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019.
Follow up and don’t miss any important opportunity, SIGN UP NOW for updates. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.