P&G Hr Graduate Internship 2020 for Recent Graduates: Procter and Gamble (P&G) invites applications from suitably qualified graduates for its Hr Graduate Internship 2020 for those wishing get a meaningful career take-off.
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
Company/Organisation: Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Program Title: Hr Graduate Internship.
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Program Type: Full-Time Graduate Internship.
Program Duration: Not Specified
Program Basic Qualification: Recent Graduates.
Slots: Not stated
Req No: HR 00003680
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 for Recent Graduates
- International Graduate Internship Programme with Standard Chartered Bank 2020
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
P&G is looking for students who:
- Are recent graduates in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019
- Excellent skills in graphic design and PowerPoint presentation
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Has the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
- Has good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
Application Procedures for the P&G Hr Graduate Internship 2020 for Recent Graduates – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the Graduate Internship Program at Procter and Gamble should click here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Stated