Hansen Leadership Institute Programme for International Students, 2020: Applications are invited from international students that host its next group of young leaders for the 2020 cycle at Sab Diego School of Leadership and Education Sciences. The major focus of the Hansen Leadership Institute is to create a community of young international scholars who will utilize the experience garnered as a foundation for creating lasting friendships and the acquisition of skills and knowledge that will help in the promotion of global peace. The programme also aims to provide the successful applicant with a leadership toolbox which will enable them resolve conflict and building a better future for their respective countries and across the globe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hansen Leadership Institute
Scholarship to be taken at: University of San Diego, USA
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: International Relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Hansen Leadership Institute Programme for International Students, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be in the upper division undergraduate with two (2) years of college or university, or a graduate student with a professional interest in international relations and related studies.
- Applicants must be students between the ages of 20-25 years as at 1st July, 2020.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the region, community or nation.
- Applicants must show evidence of English Language proficiency as verified by an advisor
- Applicant must possess a valid international passport with US visa if necessary by the time of commencement of the programme.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Programme for International Students, 2020
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
Application Procedure for the Hansen Leadership Institute Programme for International Students, 2020
Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the application portal. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application with relevant supporting documents by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020