President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020: The President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards programme wishes to announce the commencement of the application process to outstanding scholars with impeccable academic credentials who are interested to in advancing their career at the University of California, United States of America. The opportunity is open to qualified applicants all over the world in a wide range of disciplines who will commence their postdoctoral research for the 2020 academic session. The President of the University of California, Janet Napolitano dedicated $5 million to continue the salary hiring encouragement and commence a start-up hiring incentive for President’s and Chancellor’s postdoctoral fellows appointed since 1996 who obtain tenure-track faculty appointments at one of the University of California general campuses.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of California
Fellowship Type: Full Fellowship
Fellowship level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Worth: £50,760
Fellowship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered by the University of California
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have received a doctoral degree from a recognised university globally before the commencement of the fellowship
- Applicants for the fellowship must have interest in their respective subject areas.
- Applicants must present documents to show that they are legally permitted to work in the United States of America.
- Applicants are to note that fellowships will be granted researchers who conduct their research in any of the campuses of the University of California’s ten campuses.
- Applicants with great academic credentials are especially encouraged to apply.
- Reach Oxford Scholarship for Students from Low-Income Countries, 2020
- International Business School Starter Scholarship to Study in Hungary
- International VELUX Award for Architecture Students in Germany, 2020
Application Procedure for the Presidents’ Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- Applications for the fellowship awards programme can be accessed online and therefore applicants are to submit their applications as e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are to provide the following supporting documents in PDF format:
- One-paged Thesis abstract
- Research Proposal not less than700 words and not more than 1,000 words excluding references.
- A description of the applicant’s Education and Background Statement within 500-700 words describing applicant’s personal background and contributions to diversity and equal opportunity through his/her academic career
- Concise Curriculum vitae of the applicants stating major achievements.
- Evidence of sample publication or unpublished paper, not more than 35 pages excluding references.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2019