Global Health Leaders Fellowship for Africans, 2020: Applications are invited from Africans with a background in mid-level or senior public health management to enrol for the Global Health Leaders Fellowship supported by the Centre for Global Health Security at Chatham House. The fellowship seeks to help leaders around the world reach well-informed decisions that improve global health security. The opportunity is open to all Africans to expand their professional and personal horizons and develop the knowledge and insight to effect change in the African region. The hallmark of the Global Leaders Fellowship is its mix of intensive orientation, interaction with leaders in public health and high-level remote mentoring and coaching.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Centre for Global Health Security, Chatham House
Fellowship to be taken at: London, United Kingdom
Fellowship Type: Fellowship
Fellowship level: Health Professionals
Fellowship Worth: Not stated
Fellowship Area: Universal Health Coverage, Healthy Populations, International Health Regulation
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for African and South Asian applicants
You may also like:Bell Fellowship for International Scholars at Harvard University
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Global Health Leaders Fellowship for Africans, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in a fully paid position in public health, in either a private or public institution in Africa or South Asia.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home countries and contribute to the development of public health in their home countries.
- Applicants must be available for a month’s foundation course training and time for the development of the project during the year.
- Applicants for the Global Health Fellowship must have obtained relevant academic certificates which will make them eligible for the fellowship programme.
- Applicants must be willing to complete an independent leadership project, under virtual mentoring while maintaining their respective jobs in their countries.
- Global Health Corps Paid Fellowship Programme for Africans 2020
- Global Initiative Resilience Fund: Apply for Resilience Fellowship 2020
Application Procedure for the Global Health Leaders Fellowship for Africans, 2020
Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the official application webpage of the fellowship awarding body. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the necessary information and documents that will aid their application before the application expiration date.
Application Deadline: 6th January, 2020