African Graduate Scholarship for Africans at University College London, 2020: The University College London (UCL) is pleased to announce the 2020/2021 academic session African Graduate Scholarship award to Africans. The scholarship is to support African nationals with great academic and professional background who would not have been able to study at UCL without financial assistance.
UCL is the first university institution founded in London and in England to admit students regardless of their religion with a diverse global community of world-class academics, students, industry links as well as external partners that work together to explore new possibilities.
The scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): CP Charitable Trust; International Student House
Scholarship to be taken at: UCL
Scholarship level: MSc
Scholarship Worth: Substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and stipend for living costs.
Subject Eligibility: MSc in Global Health and Development
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for full-time African students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the African Graduate Scholarship for Africans at University College London, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have made application for admission into UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development on a full-time basis.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Global Health Leaders Fellowship for Africans, 2020
- French Embassy Postgraduate (MSc and PhD) Scholarships 2020 (Fully-Funded to Study in France)
Application Procedure for the African Graduate Scholarship for Africans at University College London, 2020
Applicants are to submit their completed scholarship application form with the following supporting documents:
- Copy of applicant’s offer letter for the MSc Global Health and Development programme.
- Academic transcripts/certificates, references and CV from MSc application.
- Completed scholarship application form including personal statement.
- Evidence of current employment status and annual salary in GBP.
- Proof of funding status including evidence that they have applied to other funding bodies for additional expenses.
Applicants are to submit their completed scholarship application form together with the supporting documents by email to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2020