Google Research Intern Opportunity in Ghana: Applications are now being received for the position of a research intern at Google Ghana. An opportunity opens for graduate students and young professionals in the technical disciplines, preferably Computer Science and related technical field.
As a leading tech giant, Google strive to be the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and they’re looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join their team.
Company/Organisation: Google Ghana
Program Title: Research Intern, 2020.
Program Location: Accra, Ghana.
Program Type: Paid Internship/Graduate Student Internship.
Program Duration: minimum duration of 13 weeks
Program Basic Qualification: Currently Master’s or PhD students.
Slots: Not stated.
- Young Graduate Program 2019-2020 at Total Nigeria for Recent Graduates
- MTN Academic Research and Development Program for Graduate Students 2019
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Relevant work experience, including internships, full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
Application Procedures for the Google Research Intern Opportunity in Ghana – How-to-Apply:
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on the official application website (you will need to visit the official website for further details and to apply) and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred).
Application Deadline: Jan 31st, 2020.