Marshal Papworth Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2020: Here comes an opportunity for students from developing countries to apply for a Postgraduate scholarship opportunity to be taken at Harper Adams University, United Kingdom. The Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries is to help talented individuals from the developing nations to grow themselves out of extreme hunger and also to assist their fellow citizens benefit from a more sustainable future. The scholarship is for master’s degree seekers in the field in Agriculture and pest management who are determined to make a difference in their home country and improve the overall agricultural development of their regions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Marshal Papworth Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Harper Adams University, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £13,350 for tuition fees, £10,000 for living expenses
Subject Eligibility: MSc Integrated Pest Management, MSc Entomology, MSc Agricultural Sciences and Production Systems.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for African and South Asian applicants
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Marshal Papworth Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be natives of a developing country and be willing to enrol in a master’s degree programme at Harper Adams University on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant undergraduate degree certificates with a minimum of a distinction or second class upper (2.1) with relevant field experience.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country and help in the development of agriculture and a sustainable future for their countrymen.
- Applicants are to provide relevant academic certificates and official transcripts of their first degree.
- Applicants are to provide a recent academic reference (the reference should be on letter headed paper from the institution to include the referee’s signature and contact details).
- Applicants are to provide proof of English language qualification.
- Applicants are to provide also a signed and dated Privacy and Data Protection Notice.
- Engineering for Development Continuing Education Scholarship for Low-income Countries
- William Ross Murray Scholarship at University of London for Developing Countries
Application Procedure for the Marshal Papworth Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries, 2020
Applicants are to fill and complete the online Harper Adams’ University application. The Marshal Papworth Student application form must be completed in the applicant’s own handwriting and submitted together with the relevant supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2020