Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Funding Programme: Applications are invited from interested person around the world for the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Funding Programme aimed at young artists in the developmental stage of their career.
The sole aim of the funding programme is to help artists who are committed to making the practice of their art a lifetime career to come to fulfilment.
Grant Sponsor(s): The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Type: Full Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Diploma and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $15,000 to $18,000 CAD.
Subject Eligibility: Arts.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students and Domestic students.
- Jacobs Foundation Scholarship at University of Oxford for International Students
- Call for Application: Wales Africa Grant by the Welsh Government
General Eligibility Criteria: Note the following eligibility criteria for the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Funding Programme for artists in Canada;
- Applications are open for all over the world
- Eligible courses of study or training include undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate studies and diploma programs from accredited institutions, recognized residencies, apprenticeships/internships and studio training in
- In addition:
- Applicants must work in the fields of painting, drawing, sculpting or printmaking. No other artistic activities are funded.
- The Foundation has no geographic, citizenship or residency requirements. Grants are available to eligible applicants from around the world.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting their application.
- Applicants must be in the early or developmental stage of their career, either as a student or as an emerging artist, and demonstrate a commitment to making their art a lifetime career.
Application Procedures for the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Funding Programme – How-to-Apply:
All interested candidates must have an account in order to access the online application and apply for a grant. You will be required to upload all the necessary documents to include documents such as CV, artists proposal, proof of identity, letter of reference.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020.