DAAD Masters Scholarships 2020-21 at Busitema University: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the DAAD Masters Scholarships 2020-21 at Busitema University for the 2020/2021 academic session to study on full sponsorship.
As part of the “In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme“ DAAD offers
scholarships for Master and PhD studies. The programme is funded by the
German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and aims at university staff in the first line, without neglecting the public sector demand of academically trained personnel.
It has been agreed upon that DAAD cooperates with Busitema University by
offering up to 5 In-Country/In-Region scholarships for Master studies at
Busitema University for the intake 2020.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through DAAD.
Scholarships to be taken at: Busitema University, Uganda
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: 5 scholarships to be awarded.
Scholarship Worth: fully-funded.
Subject Eligibility: All masters courses at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Sub-Saharan African students.
- DAAD Sub-Saharan African Regional PhD Scholarship Award Program 2019/2020
- Japanese Government (Mext) Scholarship 2020 (Fully-Funded Training Programme in Japan)
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the DAAD Masters Scholarships 2020-21 at Busitema University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Sub-Saharan African students (a nationals or permanent residents of the region) and should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector and/or d) Alumni of the DAFI-program.
- Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree
- (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (at least: Second Class/Upper Division clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Students must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Applicants must general have a very good command of the English language as that will be the language of instruction
Application Procedures for the DAAD Masters Scholarships 2020-21 at Busitema University – How-to-Apply:
To be admitted into the programme, Applicants must apply for their studies at Busitema University at https://admissions.busitema.ac.ug/
Documents Requirements: For the purpose of DAAD scholarships application, applicants should submit an application form duly completed online (available in the DAAD-Portal), Certified copies of university degree certificates and academic transcripts, Hand signed curriculum vitae, One(1) recommendation letter by university teacher, Letter of admission for the host university / institution / network, , Coverletter/Letter of motivation, Copy of the identity card, If applicable, information on the UNHCR registration as refugee, If available, information on the recognition of the university degree certificates in the host country.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020.