2020 International Students Awards at the University of Oregon: The University of Oregon in the United States welcomes applications from both domestic and international students who wish to pursue a bachelor or master’s study program at the university to apply for a chance to get tuition discount.
At the University of Oregon you’ll find several sources of financial aid for international students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Each year the UO awards more than $2.5 million in financial aid and scholarships to international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oregon.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Oregon, USA
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Awards.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $15,000.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students and Domestic students.
Apply Also For:
- 2020 International Students Excellence Scholarship at Edge Hill University, UK
- International Students Scholarship at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden
General Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility conditions for the 2020 International Students Awards at the University of Oregon are as follows;
- UO Excellence Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.90 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1450 SAT or 33 ACT).
- Summit Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.80 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1250 SAT or 26 ACT).
- Apex Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.60 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1220 SAT or 25 ACT).
- Applicants should generally meet the admission requirements of the university and
- If your native language is not English, you must also provide the English language test scores.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Students Awards at the University of Oregon – How-to-Apply:
Those interested in applying for the University of Oregon International Students Awards 2020 are needed to register in the bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application or Oregon application.
Document Requirements: You application should be accompanied with the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
All documents should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 15.