International Students Entrance Funding Scholarships 2020 at York University: International students from all nationalities are hereby invited to apply for an Automatic Entrance Scholarship at York University in Canada. The scholarship is aimed at high performing students who have just graduated from a secondary school or diploma course and wish to enrol for a programme at York University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): York University.
Scholarships to be taken at: York University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: $500 to $3,500.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for International Students.
Also, Apply For:
- 2020 International Baccalaureate Scholarship at University of Sheffield, UK
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) for International Students, 2020
- Curtin International Merit Scholarships 2020 to Study in Australia
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible of the International Students Entrance Funding Scholarships 2020 at York University in Canada;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must maintain a minimum 8.00 grade point average per session and enrol in a minimum of 24 credits for their first Fall/Winter academic year to qualify for the second year renewal
- Applicants must be completing their studies at a Canadian secondary school offering (within or outside of Canada).
- Fluency in English Language is required for all applicants
Application Procedures for the International Students Entrance Funding Scholarships 2020 at York University – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates will have to enrol for an admission to the university. Applicants are automatically considered for the education funding program after they have been successfully admitted into an undergraduate program of the university.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020