University of Canterbury Alumni Scholarship for International Students: Applications from qualified students wishing to study in an undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the University of Canterbury are requested from students from around the world to do so for the Alumni Scholarship at the University of Canterbury which will be opened approximately eight weeks before the application deadline. The scholarship supports postgraduate and first-year undergraduate students at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. The scholarship was established in 2014 by the University of Canterbury Alumni South Island Chapter. The objectives of the scholarship include helping the University to consolidate and maintain a reputation as a first class tertiary institution and promoting strong positive links between the University and the wider community.
The University of Canterbury is an institution that gives students an excellent educational foundation that will be able to turn into an amazing career. It has something for everyone ranging from internships, global study opportunities and a world-standard curriculum.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canterbury
Scholarships to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses available at University of Canterbury.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for both domestic and International students.
You may also like:Sheffield University Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants for the category A scholarships are tenable during full-time study in a programme at the University for an undergraduate degree, in a recipient’s first year of enrolment in a degree programme.
- Applicants for Category A scholarships must have completed or be completing a university entrance qualification and have been studying in a secondary level in the year of application or in the case of a gap, a year immediately prior.
- Applicants for Category B scholarships are tenable during full-time study at the University in any year of a programme for a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma.
- International Students Scholarships at Oxford Brookes University, 2020
- Quebec University – FRQNT Internship Program 2020 for International Students
- GIC International Students Scholarship Programme, 2019/2020
Application Procedure for the University of Canterbury Alumni Scholarship for International Students
- Application portal for the Alumni Scholarship at University of Canterbury will open approximately eight (8) weeks before application deadline.
- Applicants will have to access the application forms online, complete and submit attaching relevant supporting documents as required.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2020