Australian National University Dennis Griffin MSc International Scholarships for Music: The Australian National University is offering the Dennis Griffin Piano Masters Scholarships aimed at international students in the arts and music who have interest to study in Australia and will choose Australian National University as their choice university. It is expected that a candidate be enrolled in a masters of music or composition course to be eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Full-tuition, amount not stated.
Subject Eligibility: Master of Music in Piano or Composition.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Apply Also FOr: Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship for International Students at Monash University, Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following admission and eligibility criteria:
- All students enrolled in the Master of Music in Piano or Composition will be considered for a Dennis Griffin National Piano masters programme.
- Outstanding level of musical ability.
- Accomplishment as a pianist or composer.
- English Language Requirement: it is required that all applicants, whether domestic or international, provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The Scholarship Benefits:
- The Dennis Griffin National Piano Masters support will cover domestic tuition fees. International students may use this as a partial funding for their tuition fees. The amount will be determined by the Dean of the College of Arts and Social Sciences, from year to year; and is set out in the attached formal letter of offer.
- The amount is payable in equal installments at the beginning of each semester, for one academic year. Scholars are required to meet all costs associated with their studies including accommodation, books, music and incidental expenses.
- The scholarship does not provide an exemption from all International Student Fees so any successful international scholarship holder will need to pay for the difference between the domestic and international Master of Music tuition fees.
Also, Check: University of Queensland Schwarzman Scholarship Program for International Students in Australia
Application Procedures for the Australian National University Dennis Griffin MSc International Scholarships for Music – How-to-Apply:
You will not be required to put in a separate application for the scholarships. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity from admission auditions.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
[…] Australian National University Dennis Griffin MSc International Scholarships for Music, 2020 […]
Full funded scholarship on Msc
full tution award