2020 International Gateway Graduate Career Grant for Foreign Students: Students willing to advance their educational career and obtain a certificate issued by a University in the United States of America are hereby invited to apply for the 2020 International Gateway Graduate grant. The grant is to help international students reach their goal of obtaining a career education at the graduate levels.
Designed to recognize, award and assist international students who wish to study in their home country in a graduate level online program of study at American National University or a graduate level program at a University Education Resource Center established by the American National University.
Grant Sponsor(s): American National University
Grant to be taken at: Any country other than the United States
Grant level: Postgraduate
Grant Worth: Awarded $425 per course
Subject Eligibility: Any field of study
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international graduate students
You may also like: 2020 Professional Development Grants for International Professionals
Grant Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Gateway Graduate Career Grant for Foreign Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate level online program at American National University or a graduate level program at a University Education Resource Center established by American National University in a country other than the United States.
- Applicants are to possess relevant qualifications that will enable them to be admitted into a graduate program of the American National University.
- Applicants must show commitment to obtain employment in or related to the field of study.
- Applicants must possess the ability to attend for the period required to complete the selected program.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines as stipulated by the American National University on the conducts of students.
- Australian National University Dennis Griffin MSc International Scholarships for Music, 2020
- McMaster Engineering Honour Awards for International Students in Canada
Application Procedure for the 2020 International Gateway Graduate Career Grant for Foreign Students
Applicants are to complete the online application form and submit before the application expiration deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they attach relevant supporting documents to their application.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020