Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates at St Edward University, USA: Applications are invited from students to study at Edward University, United States of America for the 2020 academic session. At St. Edward university, the students will reap the rewards of an educational experience that is tailored to the individual needs of each student with innovative classes, meaningful service activities, graduate-level research studies as well as career-enhancement internships. The academic scholarship takes into account the student’s previous academic programme and also a unique essay to be written by the student and the application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St. Edward University
Scholarships to be taken at: St. Edward University, USA
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 to $24,000 per annum
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at St. Edward university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
You may also like: University of Glasgow PGT Excellence Scholarship Award, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: For applicants to be eligible for the Academic Scholarship for undergraduates at St. Edward university, the applicant must fulfil the following:
- Must be a new student at St. Edward university.
- Must be admitted to study as an undergraduate course at the university.
- Must have a combined SAT score of 1000 or ACT sore 19*
- Must possess a GPA of 3.0
- Must have a written essay that is exceptional
- Must possess strong academic profile with significant leadership potential.
- McMaster University International Undergraduate Scholarship Award, 2020
- Quebec University – FRQNT Internship Program 2020 for International Students
- Scholarships for International Students at Saint Joseph’s University, USA
Application Procedure for the Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates at St. Edward University, USA
- All applications are carried out online.
- Applicants are to attach the necessary supporting documents to their application.
- Applicants are to be admitted to study an undergraduate course at St. Edward university.
- No separate application is required as the application is automatic with an admission application.
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2020