University of Waikato International Masters Scholarship Awards 2020: Students from all over the globe are invited to apply for the University of Waikato International Masters Scholarship Awards 2020 to study in New Zealand. The scholarship offers an opportunity for highly brilliant students with good academic records to study in the prestigious University of Waikato at a much reduced cost. It is open for eligible students interested in commencing their master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Waikato.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate study level
Slots: Not Known
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits.
Subject Eligibility: Any master’s degree coursework tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic (New Zealand) and international students
English Language Requirements: Candidates will need to meet an English language entry requirement of the university.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Waikato International Masters Scholarship Awards 2020, the following eligibility conditions will apply
- Applicants can be students from New Zealand and all over the globe
- Applicants must be enrolled or intending to enroll, full-time1 in a 500-level thesis of 90- points or more as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university is eligible
- International students must have completed at least 120 points of study at a New Zealand university in order to be eligible for this Scholarship
- Successful applicants must start their thesis enrolment within six months of the closing date of the round in which they applied, or the Scholarship offer will lapse.
- For admission purpose, it is recommended that applicants check the entry requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the University of Waikato International Masters Scholarship Awards 2020 in New Zealand – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to first apply for the master’s degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After they have been offered successful admission status in the school, they can apply for the education award.
Document Requirements: Throughout the application process, you may be required to submit documents to include; copies of transcripts, letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV standardized test scores.
Scholarship Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the award worth up to tier 1 – $15,000 for 120-point theses (or more), tier 2 – $12,000 for 90-point theses, or tier 3 – $5,500 towards the tuition fees of the master’s program.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019