University of Glasgow PGT Excellence Scholarship Award, 2020: Applications are requested from students with great academic records to advance their studies at the University of Glasgow, United Kingdom for the 2020 academic session. The university has several slots for the PGT Excellence Awards available to students. The scholarships are available as tuition fee discounts to students who have been offered admission to study in any of the University’s colleges. The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 and is ranked in the top 100 of the world’s universities (QS World University Rankings 2020). The university is known for its commitment to quality education as well as ground-breaking research with seven Nobel Laureates connected to the university. Eighty-one percent (81%) of the researches carried out at the University of Glasgow has been adjudged to be internationally excellent.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): PGT Excellence Scholarship by the University of Glasgow
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £5000
Scholarship Slots: 28
Subject Eligibility: Any postgraduate course offered at the college
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Wales
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place for a full-time postgraduate taught programme
- Applicants must be classed as Home/EU and RUK for fee purposes.
Application Procedure for the University of Glasgow PGT Excellence Scholarship Award, 2020
- Applicants are to note that all applications are done online
- Applicants for the scholarship must have been offered admission into the postgraduate programme of the university
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
- Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
- Applicants are to note that there is no separate application form required.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programme of study