Global Scholarship Award at UNITEN in Malaysia, 2020: Universiti Tenaga Nasional(UNITEN) – Malaysia is offering the Global scholarship award for students enrolling for the 2020/2021 academic session to study a full-time undergraduate and masters programme.
International students with excellent academic record from any part of the world can take advantage of this scholarship opportunity to study in Malaysia.
The scholarship offers USD1, 000 off from the tuition fee. This scholarship is not in the form of cash but it is a rebate for the tuition fee (USD500 for two consecutive semesters).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
Scholarships to be taken at: Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $ 1,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Apply Also For: Academic Excellence Scholarship at St. Thomas University, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for Global Scholarship Award at UNITEN in Malaysia, 2020; the following conditions apply:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in any subject offered by the university
- The award is open for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs in UNITEN.
- Applicants must also meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants as returning students are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants must provide current evidence of their English language proficiency for admission to UNITEN.
Recommended For You:
Application Procedures for the Global Scholarship Award at UNITEN in Malaysia, 2020- How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible students applying for this award must complete the online application form
Document requirement: For successful application, applicants must have to attach the required documents with the application such as transcripts, a copy of passport/ID, letter of recommendation and a CV, statement of purpose.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020