Scholarships for International Students at Saint Joseph’s University, USA: International students who are keen on advancing their educational career are invited to apply for the scholarships opportunity at Saint Joseph ‘s university in the United States of America for the 2020 academic session. The university is an institution of higher learning known for its high educational standard through the provision of a conducive learning and research environment. It is an institution that provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts. At Saint Joseph’s University, students are prepared for leadership, personal excellence, professional capacity building as well as to become great citizens.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Saint Joseph’s University
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at Saint Joseph’s University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International Students.
You may also be interested in:International Students Scholarship at Clark University, United States of America
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must possess a good high school diploma or its equivalent for him/her to be admitted into Saint Joseph’s University.
- Applicant must be enrolled as international student.
- Applicants must submit a motivation letter stating why he/she is suitable for the scholarship
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirements criteria for the programme of choice at Saint Joseph’s University.
- International Students Scholarship at Calvary University, USA
- International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ, Australia
- Australian Alumni Excellence Scholarships for International Student, 2019 | Ongoing
Application Procedure for the Scholarships for International Students at Saint Joseph’s University, United States
- Applicants who are interested in a scholarship position at Saint Joseph’s University are required to apply for an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- All applications are done online.
- Applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents to enhance their chances:
- Academic transcripts of previous school attended.
- Standardized test scores which may be either ACT or SAT
- Two recommendation letters from referees who are not related to the applicant.
- Letter of attestation of academic capacity to study at Saint Joseph’s University.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the intended programme of study.