McMaster University International Undergraduate Scholarship Award, 2020: International students are hereby invited to apply for the McMaster University International Undergraduate scholarship to brilliant students wishing to study in a Canadian university. The scholarship is aimed at equipping young and talented students in the different areas of engineering. The scholarship is for undergraduate students with great intellectual and leadership capacity.
McMaster University was founded in 1887 in Toronto and later relocated to Hamilton in 1930 with the purpose of discovering, communicating and preservation of knowledge with great capacity in learning and research. The university is committed to inspiring critical thinking, personal growth and a culture of lifelong learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McMaster University
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $2,500
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Engineering Honours Award: Any engineering subject area offered by the university. B.Tech Entrance Scholarship: Automation Engineering Technology, Biotechnology, Automotive and Vehicle Engineering.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
You may also see: International Business School Starter Scholarship to Study in Hungary
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants for the McMaster University International Undergraduate Scholarship Award must have been admitted into the Bachelor of Engineering course at the university.
- Applicants must possess outstanding educational requirements.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the English Language requirements of the McMaster University to be considered for the scholarship award.
Other Opportunities for you:
- CreditcardGenius Scholarship to Study in a Canadian University, 2019/2020
- IIE MSA International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Monash University
- University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarships 2019 for International Students
Application Procedure for the Presidents’ Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- Applicants must be admitted into the engineering undergraduate programme of the McMaster University.
- All applications are done online.
- Applicants who have been admitted into the eligible engineering undergraduate programme will be automatically considered for the scholarship offer.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020