2020 VC International Scholarships Awards Program at University of Sydney: University of Sydney is offering the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships to be awarded to high achieving international students studying or wishing to study in Australia for the 2020 academic year.
The scholarship supports high-achieving international students to pursue coursework (bachelor’s and master’s) studies at the University of Sydney.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Education Support/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Bachelor or Master’s level
Scholarship Worth: Up to $40000.
Subject Eligibility: All bachelor and masters degree coursework programs.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia
- University of Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship in Canada, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 VC International Scholarships Awards Program at University of Sydney, the following eligibility conditions are considered
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree
- Applicants must receive an unconditional offer of admission
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language
Application Procedures for the 2020 VC International Scholarships Awards Program at University of Sydney – How-to-Apply:
No separate application will be required aside applying for admission into bachelor or masters coursework program. Applicants have to take admission to the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework via the direct application or UAC application at the University.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2020